Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in PDF file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced and is typed in a 12-point font, preferably Arial or Helvetica.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
All copyright remains with the author.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for communication between the editors and authors and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party, except upon publication of a manuscript, at which time the author's/authors' email address will be published in their bio.